June 1, 2016 in Publications
We are really happy and proud to announce an updated version of last years technical report on Mapping the Institutional Architecture of Global Climate Change Governance.
Some of the highlights include:
- 89 international and transnational institutions
- Overview statistics for all institutions and their thematic focus, functions, year of initiation, and type
- Description of 12,604 members to the institutions, in total, 10,750 unique entries
- Easily accessible graphs and visualizations
- Full explanations of how the data-collection has been carried out
Should you have any questions, comments or critique, don’t hesitate to get in touch.